As a artist I will strive to capture the mood, atmosphere, and energy of the day through color and impressionistic brush strokes. Live paintings offers quiet, beautiful, entertainment throughout your big day. The final painting will become a keepsake and a treasured memory symbolizes the love shared on your wedding day.
LIVE WEDDING PAINTINGS
Commission a truly one-of-a-kind experience. I come on-location to paint your wedding as it happens. You and your guests get to enjoy the creative process as your painting develops right before your eyes.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Up to 1 hour phone call with artist ~3 weeks before wedding to discuss what moment the couple wants painted.
• 2-4 hours early arrival to set-up a single location and start sketches/painting.
• Up to 6 hours live painting at the event, finishing by 9pm.
• Majority of the painting is finished during the event. Final detail work from the studio is also included.
If you're having trouble deciding on a size, I usually recommend you choose the smaller one. We can discuss sizing options during our consultation call in case you choose to upgrade at that time. Pricing starting at $1,250.
• 12"x16" - Standard
• 18"x24" - Midsize
• 20"x30" - Large (most popular)
• 24"x36" - Grand
ARTISTIC STYLE & LEVEL OF DETAIL:
My artistic style is perfect for any wedding. I paint the majority of your portrait on-site to capture the essence of your event for an everlasting memory. I complete painting detail in my studio after the event and can professionally package and ship the painting to you. Pricing reflects painting the couple in detail, including their faces as necessary.
Upgrade to add additional people. If you would like the painting to capture increased individual detail, intricate fabrics, complex architecture, or other details, please contact me to discuss upgrade pricing.
Pricing is customized to your specific venue location and date for most locations within the northeast USA. The price includes all lodging and travel costs. I bring the canvas, easel, and supplies. Please note that my calendar fills quickly, so check with me to confirm your date is available!
• You can choose to have your canvas horizontal or vertical.
• Common moments to capture are: ceremony, first kiss, just announced Mr & Mrs, first dance, candid moment, artist choice, or bouquet.
• I can change object shapes and locations, such as superimposing the wedding cake into the scene. One superimposed item is included.
• I offer notecard prints of your painting which you can use as thank-you cards or first Christmas cards.
RESERVATION & PAYMENT
Please be sure to confirm that your date is available prior to booking. Once your payment is received, I will make the necessary reservations and confirm with you that your date is booked! In addition to reserving your date on my calendar, I book travel, book a hotel, coordinate with your venue or wedding planner, order your canvas, and more. Due to these requirements, your payment is required to book your event and refunds cannot be issued if you cancel. *Dates that fall on Holidays may have an additional fee, please reach out for more details*
love and joy,